lilmac

Steven Soderbergh edits Heavens Gate (shears off over 100 minutes)...what should he do next?

god that's annoying.

certainly have absolutely no intention to watch any transformers movie ever again.

Yes, there are so many other films that need to be watched like Bryan's 6 Fingers and a Lemon-aid Stand, Belgium and the Bolsheviks, The Sands of Time and Garfunkle's Magic Beans.  

• Like 2

The scene in 3 where Bee comes to his aid when hes trying to get into the military building and the guys at the front gate are giving him a hard time is the epitome of what he brings to Transformers. I don't think any other actor could bring that kind of manic energy to the role the way he did. Now if that is not your thing, if it does not interest you, if you think it's stupid I can understand why you do not like him. I think he brilliant and I will miss h in this fourth movie.

I would definitely strike out any scene with the Autobot twins Skids and Mudflap but they were intimately involved in the Devestator fight on the Pyramid.  Ugh, what to do, what to do.  This is hard work!