lilmac

Steven Soderbergh edits Heavens Gate (shears off over 100 minutes)...what should he do next?

Any of the Transformers movies.

I'd edit out as much Shia as possible. This would probably create some plot holes, but the films are full of them as is. So there would be no net loss, plus it gets rid of Shia.

Edited by Jawa of the Dreadfort

Any of the Transformers movies.

I'd edit out as much Shia as possible. This would probably create some plot holes, but the films are full of them as is. So there would be no net loss, plus it gets rid of Shia.

That's ridiculous.  Sorry but he's the entire series.  Shia is terrific in the first three movies.

• Like 1

That's ridiculous.  Sorry but he's the entire series.  Shia is terrific in the first three movies.

"No no no no no no no no no no no! *SCREAM* No no no no no no no! *TALKING QUICKLY* No no no no no no!"

He was a solid anchor in the first film, but barely visible in the last two. Not exactly his fault, though.

I 100% agree with Tele: Soderbergh needs to get back behind the camera ASAP.

Edited by RichWS
  • Like 1

I have to disagree. He's hateable and the reason I rooted for the Decepticons. Get rid of him and you have a decent 90 minute movie about an epic robot war.

The scene in 3 where Bee comes to his aid when hes trying to get into the military building and the guys at the front gate are giving him a hard time is the epitome of what he brings to Transformers. I don't think any other actor could bring that kind of manic energy to the role the way he did. Now if that is not your thing, if it does not interest you, if you think it's stupid I can understand why you do not like him. I think he brilliant and I will miss h in this fourth movie.

Transformers - keep this, remove the rest

every single transformation from the triology

god that's annoying.

certainly have absolutely no intention to watch any transformers movie ever again.