superstancer

Your Familys fav actors

My dad likes bond movies.....His favorite is Sylvester stallone

my sis likes andrew garfield and tom cruise hehe

Great thread there Superstancer. And helloooo there from NY my friend.. Hope the weather India is great today and welcome to the forums :)...

Some of my family favs... Dad loves Sean Connery, Harrison Ford, Sony Chiba ( a legend from the kungfu films), Charles Bronsan.

Mom loves Whoopie Goldberg, Sidney Potier, Harry Belfonte, Kevin Costner, Roger Moore and Sean Connery, Oprah, Pam Grier

My Sister, Loves (Blech :-()  Will Smith, Tyler Posse(Teen WOlf ), Christopher Reeve, Dean Cain, Tom Welling, The girl from Ally Mcbeal, Harrison Ford, Patrick Swayze (Ghost and Diry Dancing)

Liam Neelson, The star of Diary of Mad Black Woman, Tyler Perry, Kevin Heart, Jack Nicolson ,

• Like 2

Great thread there Superstancer. And helloooo there from NY my friend.. Hope the weather India is great today and welcome to the forums :) ...

Some of my family favs... Dad loves Sean Connery, Harrison Ford, Sony Chiba ( a legend from the kungfu films), Charles Bronsan.

Mom loves Whoopie Goldberg, Sidney Potier, Harry Belfonte, Kevin Costner, Roger Moore and Sean Connery, Oprah, Pam Grier

My Sister, Loves (Blech :-()  Will Smith, Tyler Posse(Teen WOlf ), Christopher Reeve, Dean Cain, Tom Welling, The girl from Ally Mcbeal, Harrison Ford, Patrick Swayze (Ghost and Diry Dancing)

Liam Neelson, The star of Diary of Mad Black Woman, Tyler Perry, Kevin Heart, Jack Nicolson ,

In my City june even if thers no rain weather will be Cool....india is still burning  :rolleyes:

Tats nice....i guess u must be having great time watching movies with ur family 

some times i want to watch too but my dad n mom are too busy to watch them or they prefer watching regional movies (Tamil/Telugu)  :D

• Like 1

My dad likes Bond and Kung fu movies. Not sure about his favourite actors, maybe Jet Li

My mom doesn't watch movies

I think my sister's favourite actors and actresses are Korean actors and actresses (no idea about their names). But if I remember correctly she mentions that she likes Anne Hathaway.

• Like 2

Mom: Sandra Bullock, Melissa McCarthy, Julia Roberts, and Meryl Streep 

Dad: Harrison Ford, Tom Cruise, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Marx Brothers

Brother: Leonardo DiCaprio, Sam Jackson, Ben Stiller, Jim Carrey, Christian Bale, and Robert De Niro 

I am sure there are plenty more they really like, but that is all I can think of at the moment.  :lol:

• Like 2

well my 14 year old sister is obsessed with Sandra Bullock, and my 13 year nephew is obsessed with Joaquin Phoenix. as for my parents.. I don't think they really have one favorite. my mom really likes Hugh grant I believe. my dad can't remember the names of most actors..

• Like 1