La Binoche

Tues #s (Rth): 22j 4.4,HTTYD2 4.3,TLAM2 2.5,Malef 2.3,JB 2

I once had a really messed up dream where me and two of my friends were turned into dogs so we ran away from a psycho witch (who was one of my friends' mom) and Chris Evans adopted us, and when he hugged us, we turned back into humans and we were raised by him.

I'm not making this up :lol:

Something you want to tell up Blank :ph34r:

• Like 2

Omg you haven't seen T2!? One of the best movies of all time. Action/scifi masterpiece! 

I orginally saw T2 unfinished lot of the effect not complete etc and was blown away by it in that state.

Im assuming T2=Terminator 2 :)

Edited by Rth
  • Like 3

Yeah, I have him on ignore too. 

Gahhh

Shame, because I like your posts, but I have a policy that those who ignored me are ignored themselves. No need for like benefit if you don't bother reading my posts :(

Gahhh

Shame, because I like your posts, but I have a policy that those who ignored me are ignored themselves. No need for like benefit if you don't bother reading my posts :(

Jack doesn't want the likes anyways.  :lol:

Edited by Empire
  • Like 1

If you're going to ignore someone use it for that Coon guy

Eh, he can be entertaining

I legitimately put Mojoguy on ignore because his Dragon hate is obnoxious; not funny like BKB or Coon hate