i am sorta!

i use to be a big fan when it started then i got disappointed with the pinocchio story arc , as i was shipping him with emma #RIPwoodenSwan  :(

and wasnt happy with how many other characters got the shaft because of a few new characters when all i wanted to see more of was original core group so i stopped watching it after season 2 ended !

but  recently 2 weeks ago i think i got around to watching season 3 , made my peace with woodenSwan early demise , gotta admit i kinda missed snow and charming toothachy sweetness, rumple and belle complicated relationship 

i have to say the wicked witch was an awesome villain , she was super mean !

but best surprise me shipping #OutlawQueen (robin hood and regina) i don't even like her lolll but i have to admit she had a lot of character growth this season , she was pretty badass in neverland , i guess i'm warming up to her ! 

since i haven't seen frozen still  :) i have no expectation over that storyline but i think i'll wait till season 4 is over before watching we'll see ! i'm not sure yet if i'm ready to put it back on my must see weekly tv show list ....