tawasal

Most epic soundtrack ever summer blockbuster!

I adore Arrival to Earth! Can`t understand Jablonsky hate, never will.

This and The Island soundtrack are amazing. The problem some people have with him is that they believe he is ripping-off classics in his scores, I think.

Makes sense since Klaus Badelt composed some elements of Gladiator's score (Zimmer and Lisa Gerrard being the two main composers) and Zimmer assisted Badelt a little on Curse of the Black Pearl before taking over with Dead Man's Chest.

I never heard of this Klaus guy. Can you post some of his work other than POTC?

I dunno. There's so many composers working on those films, Da Vinci Code and OST had a ridiculous amount, like 16. So it's never really possible to give due credit.That's the main reason I can't get on board with Zimmer, you can never tell what he actually wrote. 'Up is Down' was actually written by Henry Jackman for example.

I never heard of this Klaus guy. Can you post some of his work other than POTC?

Badelt got credit for these 3 tracks for Gladiator:http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=teT4vLkB2Q8http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLXatnspKGUAnd Elysium (can't show it since this board allows only 2 youtube vids a post)

I dunno. There's so many composers working on those films, Da Vinci Code and OST had a ridiculous amount, like 16. So it's never really possible to give due credit.That's the main reason I can't get on board with Zimmer, you can never tell what he actually wrote. 'Up is Down' was actually written by Henry Jackman for example.

I always thought there was only one for the movie's tone to be there with the scores and there are like up to 18 scores sometimes and I don't if every composer takes their own aproach to each score it would kinda ruin the whole experience.

I always thought there was only one for the movie's tone to be there with the scores and there are like up to 18 scores sometimes and I don't if every composer takes their own aproach to each score it would kinda ruin the whole experience.

It's something I'll never understand. But I think it says a lot about how these people don't have their own musical voices, considering no track really stands out as different on the albums.

Badelt got credit for these 3 tracks for Gladiator:http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=teT4vLkB2Q8http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLXatnspKGUAnd Elysium (can't show it since this board allows only 2 youtube vids a post)

I see, and they do have a different feel to them than the ones that Zimmer is credit for.

It's something I'll never understand. But I think it says a lot about how these people don't have their own musical voices, considering no track really stands out as different on the albums.

Are they modified after each composer gets his done by someone else to fit the theme and the tone of the movie? I don't think I will understand this idea either. And is it only these movies that have had so many composer working in one movie together.