That One Girl

ThatOneGuy's Top 59 Movies of 2015

Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip

latest?cb=20150923151142

I still question to this day why I decided to take time out of my life to watch this miserable excuse for a film.  I guess so that I can have some more negativity to my final rankings of 2016?  I don't even know at this point.  Every single word spoken is ear-grating and the acting is absolutely horrendous.  And I know this is horribly overused, but Schindler's List is funnier than this.  The plot actually took a stop in one scene to advertise fucking Chuck E. Cheeses.  And if that wasn't bad enough, there's literally a mini subplot where the Chipettes judge American Idol.  GEE, I WONDER WHY!  Totally not because Fox made both this movie and American Idol.  There's no way that's the case, it's all a coincidence!  Yeah, as you can tell, I hated everything about this movie.  Don't watch it.  Spare yourself

• Like 1

Fantastic Four

fantastic-four-banner-146299.jpeg

Hooray for overused films on worst-of lists!  Yes, this is a really bad movie.  However, instead of going into much detail, since I'm sure you heard all about how bad it is, I'm going to just link you guys here :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1502712/board/thread/247119192

I know this seems like a cop-out, but it's a really interesting read on why this movie turned out the way that it is.  Plus, it's better than more redundancy on why this film is awful

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Infernus said:

I think you should wait for the top 100 films countdown to end.  Thats like the biggest, most major countdown in this forum of a million countdowns. It might overshadow your countdown.

Yeah, true.

Hiatus has began, will come out once the top 100 has died down

On ‎15‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 10:38 PM, Infernus said:

I think you should wait for the top 100 films countdown to end.  Thats like the biggest, most major countdown in this forum of a million countdowns. It might overshadow your countdown.

Top 100 countdown is obviously the second most major countdown currently in progress you mean ;) 

• Like 1

Point Break

point-break-poster.jpg

I watched this movie on a bus on my way to NYC on an iPhone, and I feel this is the only way to watch a movie like this.  Watch a low quality movie in a low quality way.  As you can guess, I really hated this movie a lot.  Every action sequence was unentertaining and unconvincing, the movie was boring, and the special effects were actually hilarious in a bad way in some scenes.  The actor's all did poor in their roles.  And there's such an obvious attempt to boost the runtime it's not even funny.  The movie's credits are 15 minutes long.  Like Jesus Christ...All around, just an awful movie.  Stay away.

1/10

• Like 2

Insurgent

latest?cb=20141212221634

For a while, I thought this was a really bad movie.  I still think it is.  However, it's not at the very bottom for a few reasons, such as the action scenes being competent.  However,  being a fan of the Divergent series, and personally thinking that Insurgent is the best book, I was massively disappointed with this installment.  Most actors phone their performances in and don't give the chance to show any real emotion.  Teller was the only actor I felt was entertaining to watch.  However, one of the major reasons I don't like this film is how they decided to remove the climax from the book.  Like honestly, what the hell is the point of that?  Yes, it might've been for runtime purposes, but it bugged the hell out of me.  Overall, skip this one and try and watch something more worthwhile.  My #1 film is a good pick of what to watch...Oh wait, you don't know what it is :)