kayumanggi

Weekend Actuals | 40.4 M THE CONJURING II | 24.2 M WARCRAFT | 22.4 M NOW YOU SEE ME II

2 hours ago, Rth said:

top 5 Canada WE

1-WC,2-TC2,3-NYSM2, 4-XM:A,5-TMNT2, 6-MBY

I don't understand why Warcraft is doing pretty bad in the US and pretty good abroad. And you guys expected it to do bad domestically even though oversea numbers were good. Why ?

Also I just watched the Conjuring 1 to see what all the fuss was about and it is one of the greatest horror film I've seen. Pretty cheezy and reusing all horror clichés known to mankind but it was always on point and the camera works were fantastic.

11 minutes ago, RascarCapat said:

I don't understand why Warcraft is doing pretty bad in the US and pretty good abroad. And you guys expected it to do bad domestically even though oversea numbers were good. Why ?

Because in America, the Warcraft hype train stopped a long time ago when Universal no longer gave a shit about marketing the film (on top of the meh at best trailers). Everywhere else on Earth, I guess the Warcraft franchise (as in the games) have stronger appeal and not as much marketing issues.... perhaps?