Plain Old Tele

Ice Age: Collision Course (2016)

Ice Age: Collision Course (2016)  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

I finally got to see Ice Age 5, and to be honest......It's not as bad as the audience/critics are saying it is.

I can see why people would not like this one, even if they saw it in cinema.....but on the other hand, i didn't mind that much of this movie's flaws. And that's from someone who also enjoyed the last 4 Ice Age-films.

It may not be as charming and genuine as the first one & the second one....or as big-scaled as the third one & the fourth one....but it's still harmless and pleasant.

The animation in Collision Course is still great and smooth, especially after Dawn of the Dinosaurs & Continental Drift.

I don't think it deserved as much hate as it got. And that's surprising that I'm one of the only few defenders of this fifth Ice Age film.

While not as good as the other animated films of 2016, like Kung Fu Panda 3, Finding Dory, Zootopia & The Secret Life of Pets...i still enjoyed it nonetheless. Not a great film....but not a terrible one either.

I do wish Blue-Sky can do a good work on more great original animated projects without having to rely much on another Ice Age film. They can still have bigger successes with things that are not Ice Age related.

A solid B+