SLAM!

Dave Made A Maze | Gravitas Ventures | August 18th, 2017 | directed by Bill Waterson

I read that this independent film is opening in limited theaters and making its streaming debut on August 18th, 2017. It won an award at the Slamdance Film Festival prior to this as well. I found the trailer for this film on YouTube the other day, and a day after that, I found this on the YouTube trending page, having gotten there on its own merit, which is hard for a film such as this to achieve. I wasn't sure if there was a thread for this so I decided to make one just so I could bring this inventive looking film to the attention of more people.

Edited by slambros

54 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

Was hoping it was the "Calvin and Hobbes" Bill Watterson

Oh, I see the coincidence! That would've been interesting!

(Also, this might not be the best way to ask, but do you know how to include a YouTube video on a post? I only figured out how to post the link.)

11 minutes ago, slambros said:

Oh, I see the coincidence! That would've been interesting!

(Also, this might not be the best way to ask, but do you know how to include a YouTube video on a post? I only figured out how to post the link.)

On Said YouTube video click share

*Click embed*

*Copy*

*source*

*paste*

• Like 1

So I feel like it is my duty to report that this movie is estimated to have made $13,178 on its opening weekend. Box Office Pro says that it was in one theater while Box Office Mojo says it was in thirteen. Either way, its sum total is decent for an indie film with almost nonexistent buzz.

P.S. What I said about this film being on Netflix on day one of its theatrical run may not have been true after all (didn't find it on Netflix). Sorry about this.