Neo

Release Date Game (XIV: Ratchet and Clank, World War Z2, NYSM2, ST3, Avatar 2, Mass Effect)

Bonus #7 (Deadline: Passed)Put in order which movie will get released first: Snow White and the Huntsman 2, Hancock 2, Here There Be Monsters, Jurassic Park IV (6/12/2015) and The Great Wall.Get the 5 in the correct order and earn 500 pts, get 4 in the correct order and earn 300 pts, get 3 in the correct order and earn 100 pts.

Edited by Neo

Bonus #7 (Deadline: Until first one is announced)Put in order which movie will get released first: Snow White and the Huntsman 2, Hancock 2, Here There Be Monsters, Jurassic Park IV and The Great Wall.Get the 5 in the correct order and earn 500 pts, get 4 in the correct order and earn 300 pts, get 3 in the correct order and earn 100 pts.Snow White 2, Here There Be Monsterns, The Great Wall, Hancock 2, Jurassic Park 4

A heads up so points don't go to the wayside. It might be a good time to go back and see where you haven't predicted yet. I am not saying the dates will be announced today or tomorrow, but some might come soon. IMO I think White House Taken, KA2, GotG, TA2, SH3, JL and Gravity are a few that could get dates soon. Not sure when but could be soon.

So any ideas for what you will have next?

I already have them. I will give some hints:-There's No Place Like Home For A Holiday!-The Search for our beginnings-Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriamThese are a few of the upcoming ones.