Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Tragic for BO. :mellow:

But it's good at the same time because it increases the chances of the film to have reached 5 million tickets. Which is what I care about on FSOG run. :D

I wanted to see your excitement like that with Hunger Games saga :/

Edited by TheMazeRunner23
  • Like 3

I wanted to see your excitement like that with Hunger Games saga :/

But I dislike THG saga. It has a lot of problems for me.  Capitol was just a weak villan... The protagonist clearly does not want to save the humanity... The main couple didn't have any chemistry...

But, you know I'm not rooting for FSOG success because I LIKE it. I saw the movie, and it was just another movie that I wouldn't see twice.

I want it to be successful, because a lot of people are being rude to the ones that like this movie/book. People are overreacting about this, If you read the comments in the subtitled trailer, you can see it. I think it's okay if you don't like a movie, but generalize and say that everyone who likes it is a *something bad*, is too much. So, I hope it can reach huge numbers, then such people will have to endure this franchise around everywhere in this country for years

Edited by xSabrinax
  • Like 2

You was watching the marathon at Telecine? Haha, well, I watched all the movies, the 2nd is the worst by faaaaar, it's just terrible. lol

No, I downloaded then. I just feel like I need to finish this saga, just to catch up.

I saw the first and second, right after they where out on dvd, New Moon was so boring that I didn't cared about the other movies (you are probably right when you say this is the worst).

And now here I am, trying to finish what I started years a go. But Eclipse is defenitely not the movie to be watched when you are sleepy. <_<

• Like 1

No, I downloaded then. I just feel like I need to finish this saga, just to catch up.

I saw the first and second, right after they where out on dvd, New Moon was so boring that I didn't cared about the other movies (you are probably right when you say this is the worst).

And now here I am, trying to finish what I started years a go. But Eclipse is defenitely not the movie to be watched when you are sleepy. <_<

If you're sleeping in Eclipse, you will enter into a coma watching BD1. :lol:

• Like 1

But I dislike THG saga. It has a lot of problems for me.  Capitol was just a weak villan... The protagonist clearly does not want to save the humanity... The main couple didn't have any chemistry...

But, you know I'm not rooting for FSOG success because I LIKE it. I saw the movie, and it was just another movie that I wouldn't see twice.

I want it to be successful, because a lot of people are being rude to the ones that like this movie/book. People are overreacting about this, If you read the comments in the subtitled trailer, you can see it. I think it's okay if you don't like a movie, but generalize and say that everyone who likes it is a *something bad*, is too much. So, I hope it can reach huge numbers, then such people will have to endure this franchise around everywhere in this country for years. 

Well, I understand. I believe that each one interpret the movie in a different way. Nobody thinks the same as someoe. In my view, Capitol is not really a villain. Snow is the main villain. he's the "boss", cruel, selfish and cold. this can be seen more clearly in MJ part 1. At the beginning of the saga, he really has to be weak because Katniss is a part of his game. She is an attraction, a puppet like all other tributes were. Well, MJ she is no longer a puppet FROM SNOW and Snow strives to end up killing her.

"Clearly the protagonist does not want to save the humanity." I fully agree with you. At the beginning of the series she is very selfish. Only cares about her interests.

I will be more direct here, I do not see Katniss at the beginning of the saga really like a heroine, she is very much an anti-heroine than a heroine. She wants to save her skin and the people she loves only. And that's what makes me like her, she is not a perfect person. She has fears, sorrows, she does not want to save the world while need to take care of her family. You should give more time to Katniss. She needed time to answer the call of being a heroine. And that only happens in MJ.

"The main couple did not have any chemistry." Yes, but that romance was fake. Only Peeta who really liked her. The people of the capital believed in anything they saw on TV

I understand you to say that wanted the movie did succeed because people speak ill of its fans.

I wanted Jupiter ascending and Seventh Son had been successful as well.

Edited by TheMazeRunner23
  • Like 3

I only saw the first one. Is that Eclipse? I think so. Because it was so boring that I decided not to see the other ones. And I didn't. Kristen Stewart is such a bad actress :(

The first one is just 'Twilight', yeah, you didn't lost much, I only watched because it was a phenomenon here, and everybody watched as well. Yeah, she's really bad indeed, her performance in 'Still Alice' with Julianne was painful to watch.

• Like 1

Just asking, someone here could finish to watch the entire Twilight saga?? I tried to do it some days ago. But, I fell a sleep during Eclipse. :mellow:

I did, Breaking Dawn P1 managed to be the worst Twilight movie.

I actually think that Eclipse is the best one, they all range from awful to mediocre though.

• Like 1