Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

No excitement? You're not a fan then. :P

It's not really that...I'm rarely excited for anything, the excitement always starts 1h or 2h before an event or else, I'm like that and keep my calm.

However that doesn't mean that doesn't interest me, I'm very interested in that movie. The last movies I watched are Big Hero 6 in November and Guardians of the Galaxy in August.

It's not really that...I'm rarely excited for anything, the excitement always starts 1h or 2h before an event or else, I'm like that and keep my calm.

However that doesn't mean that doesn't interest me, I'm very interested in that movie. The last movies I watched are Big Hero 6 in November and Guardians of the Galaxy in August.

Jesus! Your last time in cinema was in november? :o I can't stay one week away. :lol:

Still a long time. :P

Well, I love some movies and I'm interested in their box office, but movies are not my main passion so I just go when I'm very interested in a movie.

This year I'll probably watch The Avengers 2, The Good Dinosaur and Star Wars VII, not more than that.

I'm more interested in TV shows and animes.

Edited by Fullbuster