Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

New releases this weekend in Brazil:

The Last Witch Hunter
Straight Outta Compton
The 33

Grace of Monaco

What a flop weekend. I already downloaded and watched Grace last year but I'll watch it again at the cinema if it premieres in my city. As for the rest, I'm not really excited. The 33 looks boring, I'm glad JLo dropped this movie.

Do you have that huge box set of the Harry Potter movies that used to cost R$ 2.000 ?  :ph34r: 

That was an insane price and the fans still bought it. I waited a long time for the price to fall and it never did, and then it was sold out.

No, too expensive.

But I'll try to buy when I get a job, idk. (I know it will cost my house, but...)

I have the dvds, two versions of the books, a wand, an butterbeer mug...

No, too expensive.

But I'll try to buy when I get a job, idk. (I know it will cost my house, but...)

I have the dvds, two versions of the books, a wand, an butterbeer mug...

I have the suit of Gryffindor, Voldemort's wand, even a glass of butterbeer, and a lot of other things that I bought when I went to the HP park B) 

I have the suit of Gryffindor, Voldemort's wand, even a glass of butterbeer, and a lot of other things that I bought when I went to the HP park B) 

Ryca with y. :monopoly:

My wand is Harry's. I never went to the park, but my sister bought a lot of stuff to me when she went to Japan. ♥

• Like 1