Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

So Sabrina,what are your most anticipated movies? ;)

Book of Life

The Boxtrolls.

Into the Storm.

Despicable Me 3. (despite the disappointment the second was)

Dragons 3.

And you?

Edited by xSabrinax
  • Like 1

Book of LifeThe Boxtrolls.Into the Storm.Despicable Me 3. (despite the disappointment the second was)Avatar 2.Dragons 3.And you?

Guardians of the GalaxyThe Hobbit 3Big Hero 6InterstellarThe Good DinosaurDawn of JusticeThe Avengers 2Ice Age 5Star Wars 7Dragon 3

Do you have a problem with Argentina? :P

The Argentines hate us. They call us "macaquitos" (monkeys). They SING during the game: "Brasildecime que se siente tener en casa a tu papá". They make huge headlines making fun of Brazil. They are the kind of people that don't deserve to be stepping on Brazilian soil for such ignorance. If Argentina wins the WC in HERE, they are going to make fun of us for the rest of our lives.

Edited by xSabrinax

The Argentines hate us. They call us "macaquitos" (monkeys). They SING during the game: "Brasil, decime que se siente tener en casa a tu papá". They make huge headlines making fun of Brazil. They are the kind of people that don't deserve to be stepping on Brazilian soil for such ignorance. If Argentina wins the WC in HERE, they are going to make fun of us for the rest of our lives.

:o

Wow! I thought both countries had a friendly relationship.

Macaquitos? Is that because a lot of Brazilians are black? :o

When I read something like that I really want Germany to win :o

:oWow! I thought both countries had a friendly relationship.Macaquitos? Is that because a lot of Brazilians are black? :oWhen I read something like that I really want Germany to win :o

No we didn't.  Especially in football. 

In 1990 WC, Argentina players gave poisoned water for Brazilian players, so they could win the game. Maradona said it (and laught about it) on national television and he was applauded by Argentines that laughed with him and made fun of Brazil.

I really don't know why they call us "macaquitos", but what u said may be the reason.

Yes, Germany for the win. 

No we didn't. Especially in football. In 1990 WC, Argentina players gave poisoned water for Brazilian players, so they could win the game. Maradona said it (and laught about it) on national television and he was applauded by Argentines that laughed with him and made fun of Brazil.I really don't know why they call us "macaquitos", but what u said may be the reason.Yes, Germany for the win.

Well,given their politicians I'm not surprised..And even if they win the Cup their joy wouldn't last very long given their economy could take a big hit in a few weeks.

The Argentines hate us. They call us "macaquitos" (monkeys). They SING during the game: "Brasildecime que se siente tener en casa a tu papá"They make huge headlines making fun of Brazil. They are the kind of people that don't deserve to be stepping on Brazilian soil for such ignorance. If Argentina wins the WC in HERE, they are going to make fun of us for the rest of our lives.

They changed the song now, instead of "siente" they say "siete" now (seven in spanish)  :P

• Like 2