Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Oh by the way, something funny : I want to find some Spanish subtitles for the American TV shows I watched to improve my written Spanish and I noticed it's much easier to find Portuguese subtitles than Spanish ones.

Spanish is spoken by almost 600 million people around the world while Portuguese is spoken by 250 million people so it's quite surprising ^^

Oh by the way, something funny : I want to find some Spanish subtitles for the American TV shows I watched to improve my written Spanish and I noticed it's much easier to find Portuguese subtitles than Spanish ones.

Spanish is spoken by almost 600 million people around the world while Portuguese is spoken by 250 million people so it's quite surprising ^^

don't know about other countries, but fan-made subtitles is a big thing here, you will find portuguese subtitles for almost any tv show, I used to be a fansubber myself.

don't know about other countries, but fan-made subtitles is a big thing here, you will find portuguese subtitles for almost any tv show, I used to be a fansubber myself.

I can see that, there are a lot of Brazilian Portuguese subs almost everywhere, and we do a lot of these in France too, French subs are easy to find as well. Personally I use English language subs so I never use the French ones but that's great for people who aren't fluent in English.I'm just surprised Spanish subs are more difficult to find, but that will probably change over the time.

Posted Image

BURBANK, Calif. (AP) — The Walt Disney Co. reported Tuesday that third quarter net income increased 22%, topping analysts' expectations.

The Burbank, California-based company said net income increased to $2.25 billion, or $1.28 a share, from $1.85 billion, or $1.01 a share, in the same quarter a year ago.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/08/05/disney-earnings/13635389/

Disney is in an incredibly good shape B) They deserve it :D

Next year will be absolutely huge for them with Avengers 2 and Star Wars VII :o

Edited by Fullbuster

OMG, i'm just saying the movies that are in theaters in Chile...

Dino Time???

The Hauting in Connecticut 2???????

:blink:

I have Dino Time in my house on DVD for years! (I thought it was a good movie, but it was horrible.)

Edited by xSabrinax

What?? Did he give up on us? Since when? :o

Since last week. He stopped posting so I guess he was tired of posting numbers, maybe he was frustated because of his weak English language skills (I feel it that way but I could be wrong).

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

OMG, i'm just saying the movies that are in theaters in Chile...

Dino Time???

The Hauting in Connecticut 2???????

:blink:

I have Dino Time in my house on DVD for years! (I thought it was a good movie, but it was horrible.)

I don't even know these movies ^^"

• Like 1

Since last week. He stopped posting so I guess he was tired of posting numbers, maybe he was frustated because of his weak English language skills (I feel it that way but I could be wrong).

That would be a shame, it's so much fun when he's still posting the daily number. :mellow:

What is his 1st language?

• Like 1

Chinese?? He's a Transformers lover! :o Katch 22 would like him more if she knew that before.  ;)

I don't think every Chinese is a fan of Transformers though. The movie just got bad WOM in China just like everywhere else. I think ONLY TF fans don't hate TF movies. :D

I don't think every Chinese is a fan of Transformers though. The movie just got bad WOM in China just like everywhere else. I think ONLY TF fans don't hate TF movies. :D

bad WOM? The movie was so huge in there. By the way, hated it that people blamed China for the 1billion.