Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

And I'll be out of here, I'll come back only when Hobbit dominates everything. -_-

Hope Annabelle hold screens until November 20th.

Oh no, you need to be here to comment with is ;) That will be fun :D You can't hate THG so much!! :P

And I'm not sure TH3 will dominate everything as you say given what happened with Hobbit 2, Brazil doesn't seem to be keen on heroic-fantasy movies :(

Oh no, you need to be here to comment with is ;) That will be fun :D You can't hate THG so much!! :P

And I'm not sure TH3 will dominate everything as you say given what happened with Hobbit 2, Brazil doesn't seem to be keen on heroic-fantasy movies :(

There will be fans in here. And I wouldn't dislike THG so much, if it wasn't for Katniss.

And Hobbit 3 will defenitely win it's #1 weekend. And that's the important thing. And then, you will change the title to Hobbit 3.

• Like 1

There will be fans in here. And I wouldn't dislike THG so much, if it wasn't for Katniss.

And Hobbit 3 will defenitely win it's #1 weekend. And that's the important thing. And then, you will change the title to Hobbit 3.

Oh come on, fans can be funny, like Otani et Risa at an Umibozu concert :lol:

Anyway, this forum will be gone by November 30 isin't it??

What??? Don't give me such a heart attack :o

No, these forums won't be hosted by Box Office anymore so they will have to survive by themselves through donations, so if everything's fine these forums will be there. The best would be to find another website to host them, such as IGN or IMDB.

By the way I'm just a modest student, enough money to pay for my rent, food and public transports but not beyond that so I'm unable to donate, I don't even know if they can take Euros.

Edited by Fullbuster

What??? Don't give me such a heart attack :o

No, these forums won't be hosted by Box Office anymore so they will have to survive by themselves through donations, so if everything's fine these forums will be there. The best would be to find another website to host them, such as IGN or IMDB.

By the way I'm just a modest student, enough money to pay for my rent, food and public transports but not beyond that so I'm unable to donate, I don't even know if they can take Euros.

But I still don't get it, donations are for us to stay here. Or to create another host? :thinking:

I can't donate either. I don't have a card, much less money.   :stretcher:

But I still don't get it, donations are for us to stay here. Or to create another host? :thinking:

I can't donate either. I don't have a card, much less money.   :stretcher:

Fromwhat I understood they intend to host themselves, these forums will become independent...But for that they need money.

I really hope it won't disappear, it's a great place :)

Only 3 big movies remaining this year in Brazil

THG 3 => November 19

Hobbit 3 => December 11

Big Hero 6 => December 20

But that should be exciting enough, I hope they will lvoe BH6, Xmas + Animation + Superheroes should be a winning formula there :)