Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

4 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I'm really curious for the reviews of TGD, everything about that movie seems so quiet for now, it really need amazing reviews to explode 

it will be released next week and where's the damn final trailer?! 

Maye they'll start after the release of MJ2 and Spectre, that would allow them to spend everything in one week rather than spread the spending on several weeks. It can be interpreted as a sign of confidence from Disney.

You really want to see something incredible? The TV series DAREDEVIL available on netflix since the beginning of the year!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI2JWIN1zMQ

It got 98% on Rotten Tomatoes :wub::wub: It's a must-see that feels like a 13-hour very high quality movie B)

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/daredevil/

Edited by Fullbuster

30 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Maye they'll start after the release of MJ2 and Spectre, that would allow them to spend everything in one week rather than spread the spending on several weeks. It can be interpreted as a sign of confidence from Disney.

Hmmmm, but it will be released next week, before Mockingjay :ph34r: 

43 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

That's harsh! :o

However, you Brazilians should find better gifs, these ones are lame and fail to show the kind of emotions or humor they should convey, and Brazilians are the only ones to understand them, go on Giphy or Tumblr, you have a wide array of choices ;)

What's wrong with that gif? It expresses my surprise with that review

12 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

You really want to see something incredible? The TV series DAREDEVIL available on netflix since the beginning of the year!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI2JWIN1zMQ

It got 98% on Rotten Tomatoes :wub::wub: It's a must-see that feels like a 13-hour very high quality movie B)

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/daredevil/

I'll watch it if you watch Shades of Blue

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

y

I'll watch it if you watch Shades of Blue

It's not even airing right now...And I don't watch series because of the actors but for quality and epicness, I already have A LOT of TV series to watch anyway. I'm not here make propaganda, if you want to miss a fantastic show that kills everything on Rotten that's your loss ^^

2 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

It's not even airing right now...And I don't watch series because of the actors but for quality and epicness, I already have A LOT of TV series to watch anyway. I'm not here make propaganda, if you want to miss a fantastic show that kills everything on Rotten that's your loss ^^

RT doesn't mean anything for tv shows, a lot of them have 100% scores there   :ph34r:

10 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

They're quite boring, so ordinary, like an old telenovela :/

It's the kind of gifs we use here, I don't know why it bothers you so much. We don't like the type of gifs you use too, but you don't see us complaining. We respect your culture  :ph34r: