Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Yeah, but the purpose of comedies is to make you laugh, the purpose of horror is to make you frightened/scared. 

I'm not complaining about all superhero movies, but about MCU movies, which all follow the same patterns over and over again.

Avengers 2 is almost identical to the first movie, they didn't even try to elaborate anything new.

It's always this huge fight (which is actually solved quite easily) full of huge monsters (which aren't very hard to kill) that ends up in a hugely dramatic moment (in which someone will almost die but won't actually die) and the closing sequence (which is always a "hey we did, yeaaah, stay there for the post-credits scene")

I haven't seen CA2 and I know many people praise it, but apart from it all the others look the same to me.

Edited by JohnnY

21 minutes ago, Blur said:

Marvel movies are so :sleep:...

The same old, unpleasant jokes.

After the Ultron trailer, I really thought they would grow up, that's why I went to see it on cinema.

Wasted money, unfortunately.

I rather DC movies, even with Green Lantern and so.

Thanks God ppl are finally getting tired of these Mavrel movies after Age of Ultron.....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

These good reviews and opinions are everywhere, the show is litterally acclaimed. As a superhero TV show I must say it's much better than Marvel movies and better than DC movies, this is how amazing it is B)

It may be, all I'm saying is that a 98% RT score for a tv show is not the same as a 98% score for a movie because is very common for a tv show to have these high scores there  :ph34r:

I will watch it someday but I highly doubt it's better than Man Of Steel and the Dark Knight trilogy.

4 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

It's an international forum, not a Brazilian one...Do you see Chinese people using Chinese gifs everywhere or even on the China thread? No. Or the Mexican/Korean people? No...If you want to use gifs it's fine, even these ones, but you need to understand people from all around the world are reading that thread, not just Brazilians, and apart from Brazilians these gifs basically means nothing to people outside Brazil..

And where do you see my culture here? I don't even use French things...

But there's nothing to understand about that gif it was a woman expressing surprise, and that was the meaning. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, JohnnY said:

and these superheroes will fight something that is endangering earth and someone will almost die but won't really die after all and the world will be in peace again UNTIL THE NEXT VILLAIN SHOW UP

LOL. You described literally every Marvel movie

4 hours ago, Audrey said:

So I posted this in another forum, but feel free to answer.  What is the hype level right now for the hunger games mockingly part 2 in other countries?  The hype in the US is ok but not explosive like it probably should be.

Brazilians fans put two tags at TTs WW last week, and probably will put another one today, it's also the most anticipated movie in our biggest cinema site, beating Spectre that will be released today, I think it's pretty big, lmfao 

Edited by Mockingjay Raphael
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Brazilians fans put two tags at TTs WW last week, and probably will put another one today, it's also the most anticipated in our biggest cinema site, beating Spectre that will be released today, I think it's pretty big, lmfao 

That's good to hear.  Apparently it is not big in the UK though or other parts of Europe.  Makes me sad.