Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

4 minutes ago, Blur said:

My most anticipated movie of 2016 is It's Only the End of the World.

Xavier Dolan + Marion Cotillard + Léa Seydoux + Gaspard Ulliel + Vincent Cassel + Nathalie Baye = :drool:

I don't even know most of the movies you're talking about :ph34r:

Edited by Fullbuster

4 minutes ago, Arthur Pendragon said:

Batman vs Superman will just destroy every YA movie ever made ? in terms of box office that's even more true, MJ2 will seem small in comparison ?

Captain America 3 will be huge too, this battle between heroes and the appearance of the new Spiderman will give us an extremely exciting movie ?

I really doubt that BVS or CA3 will even surpass CF, lol 

56 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

After that huge drop of A2, I don't see how CA3 will make more than $400m, while BVS will have a massive OW, but the legs......... For some reason, the GP is not really into the style of ZS, but I think we will have to wait to see 

I talk about the global market. And MJ1 got a real drop over the previous movies as well. The Avengers 2 is the 6th biggest movie WW, it's massive! Captain America 2 also got a huge jump over CA1, CA3 will capitalize on it and will enjoy the presence of other heroes. $1B WW will be easily passed.

4 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

I talk about the global market. And MJ1 got a real drop over the previous movies as well. The Avengers 2 is the 6th biggest movie WW, it's massive! Captain America 2 also got a huge jump over CA1, CA3 will capitalize on it and will enjoy the presence of other heroes. $1B WW will be easily passed.

Well, I'm talking about the DOM performance ;)