Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

3 minutes ago, JohnnY said:

and these superheroes will fight something that is endangering earth and someone will almost die but won't really die after all and the world will be in peace again UNTIL THE NEXT VILLAIN SHOW UP

:rofl:

2 minutes ago, JohnnY said:

and these superheroes will fight something that is endangering earth and someone will almost die but won't really die after all and the world will be in peace again UNTIL THE NEXT VILLAIN SHOW UP

OK, you absolutely know nothing about the movie, it's really a very bad and stupid comment...Civil War is mostly about politics and a civil war among heroes, that is not something we saw before so your comment is terribly stupid and inaccurate :/ And Captain America 2 mostly acted as a thriller.

By the way there is nothing bad about having to beat villains, most movies have villains, and that's why so many people love these movies, powerful and charismatic villains can be such a delight :wub:

1 minute ago, Fullbuster said:

OK, you absolutely know nothing about the movie, it's really a very bad and stupid comment...Civil War is mostly about politics and a civil war among heroes, that is not something we saw before so your comment is terribly stupid and inaccurate :/ And Captain America 2 mostly acted as a thriller.

By the way there is nothing bad about having to beat villains, most movies have villains, and that's why so many people love these movies, powerful and charismatic villains can be such a delight :wub:

i really don't know anything about civil war, i said that based on the last 7 Marvel movies i saw

Just now, JohnnY said:

i really don't know anything about civil war, i said that based on the last 7 Marvel movies i saw

That doesn't change the fact it's perfectly fine to have villains to beat in movies, moivies would be so boring without that, all that action and epicness are pure gold, and that's why so many people love them all around the world. :wub:

Marvel movies are so :sleep:...

The same old, unpleasant jokes.

After the Ultron trailer, I really thought they would grow up, that's why I went to see it on cinema.

Wasted money, unfortunately.

I rather DC movies, even with Green Lantern and so.

• Like 1

Just now, Fullbuster said:

That doesn't change the fact it's perfectly fine to have villains to beat in movies, moivies would be so boring without that, all that action and epicness are pure gold, and that's why so many people love them all around the world. :wub:

i have nothing against villains, what i don't like is the fact that the MCU uses the same formula again and again and again

the problems are always the same, the way they are solved are always the same, the ending is always the same

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JohnnY said:

Most stupid comment I have ever seen. It's like saying "OMG a comedy that is funny, it's always the same, these comedies always try to be funny, it's tiring"

Next time you really should think before writing this kind of childish comment...

Just now, Arthur Pendragon said:

Most stupid comment I have ever seen. It's like saying "OMG a comedy that is funny, it's always the same, these comedies always try to be funny, it's tiring"

Next time you really should think before writing this kind of childish comment...

no it's not like saying that wtf

3 minutes ago, Blur said:

Marvel movies are so :sleep:...

The same old, unpleasant jokes.

After the Ultron trailer, I really thought they would grow up, that's why I went to see it on cinema.

Wasted money, unfortunately.

I rather DC movies, even with Green Lantern and so.

Captain America 2 was clearly mature and adult, you should select your movies more carefully...And why do you mean growing up? You mean being always dark and sad like in atman movies? This is what adulthood is to you? Sadness and darkness? Normal adults have fun and live in a colored world my dear, not in a grey world where everybody's sad..

Just now, Fullbuster said:

Captain America 2 was clearly mature and adult, you should select your movies more carefully...And why do you mean growing up? You mean being always dark and sad like in atman movies? This is what adulthood is to you? Sadness and darkness? Normal adults have fun and live in a colored world my dear, not in a grey world where everybody's sad..

Yes, I really liked Captain America 2, forgot that one.

I don't know why you're so pressed, that was just my impressions. :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, JohnnY said:

6 minutes ago, JohnnY said:

Sorry but he's totally right, it's exactly the same as criticizing comedies for being funny or horror movies for being scary. Saving the world and beating villains is the essence of SH movies, without that they are nothing, exactly like a comedy that would never try to be funny..

Edited by Fullbuster

2 minutes ago, Blur said:

Yes, I really liked Captain America 2, forgot that one.

I don't know why you're so pressed, that was just my impressions. :ph34r:

Sorry, I can be a bit passionate when it comes to SH movies, I just love them so much, I dreamt so much about that as a kid and I'm so happy now that is a reality :) At least you liked CA2, that's great :) After that I must say I'm not a fa of every Marvel movies, I particularly hate Iron Man 3, and Thor 1 bored me.

• Like 2

And I need a Black Widow movie with Julie Delpy as the villain ASAP.

I really don't want to talk about sexism but she's already one of the most popular girls of comic books...

And they made a movie about Ant-Man before hers... :ph34r:

G9jMD3d.gif