Kalo

I will finish what I started. ranking all Star Wars Media. it begins | submissions are closed. | tabulation complete countdown starts TOMORROW!

Update: I'm pretty much done scoring. Just adding final rankings and double checking some scores. Some of these ranking are going to surprise some people... And anger others  😆 anyways I'm at work right now but I should finish the ranking late tonight and the count down will start TOMORROW!!!

• Like 1

On 1/9/2023 at 1:02 PM, Kalo said:

I'm using this, but I don't like it, you should not be allowed to tie movies like this especially 5-6 of them. so I am just going to rank them in the order you listed them. it will not work to give 5 movies 1 placements. only 1 film can have a number 1 placement. 

Please in the future try to rank one film each, it makes it really difficult when tabulating the votes. this is for all members and any future countdowns.  

I am using a kind of experimental ranking system and have been incredibly liniment this time. but I now see why we have to stick to a structure now. so in enjoy your freedoms while you can, cause this is not going to be the case next time.

I'm a little bit late here but that was my intent. I saw that you mentioned the raw text list being confusing so I just went 1 to 5, 6 to 10, 11 to 15, etc.

It seems in by trying to be helpful I just added an extra headache on your plate. Sorry about that. 

• Heart 1

21 hours ago, PlatnumRoyce said:

I'm a little bit late here but that was my intent. I saw that you mentioned the raw text list being confusing so I just went 1 to 5, 6 to 10, 11 to 15, etc.

It seems in by trying to be helpful I just added an extra headache on your plate. Sorry about that. 

It's alright. I ended up using tie placements anyways as there were several lists like that. I'm sorry I may have been a bit harsher than I needed to be. Scoring is kind of tedious and I was exhausted when I wrote that. Just trying to post them in vertical placements next time. It's a lot easier on the eyes when scoring.  It worked out fine though all good.

• Like 1