lilmac

Happy 20th Anniversary to the BOM/BOT forums

The BOT/BOM forums will celebrate their 20th anniversary in June. It's been an incredible two decades of both box office triumphs and disappointments. The boxoffice highs we've experienced have been truly extraordinary, surpassing expectations and shattering records few would have thought possible. Alongside these milestones, the forums have been witness to friendships forged and friendships broken. That's life. Although I mostly lurk (me and Baumer were among the first at BOM oh so long ago), I will always cherish the camaraderie within this specialized community of folks who find joy in counting other people's money. 😀 And of course, the forum is far more than just box office discussions, covering topics such as television, politics, sports, and plain ole' good, casual conversation. Together, we have grown older and wiser, sharing in each other's experiences. Here's to another 20 years of tracking box office trends, records, and so much more! 

• Like 1
  • Heart 1