Eric Deetz

Red One | 11/15/24 | Amazon/MGM | Dwayne Johnson, Chris Evans | Rocky's Peach Tea

3 hours ago, dudalb said:

The real question is how the hell did they end up spending so damn much on this????

I cannot see, from what Inow of the plot why it should have cost more then 100 Million. And even then I think it would have been a questionable bet.

Because of The Rock obviously,

It's well known this went overbudget because of the troubled production and how long it took to film this mess.

4 minutes ago, Belakor said:

Because of The Rock obviously,

It's well known this went overbudget because of the troubled production and how long it took to film this mess.

Oh, I have no doubt the Rock had a role in this going so hugely over budget, but I find it hard to beleive he is the only reason.

No doubt the Rock has let his ego run away from him. Something Arnie almost never let happen.

Edited by dudalb
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, dudalb said:

God, if the Rock can single handed sent a movie this over budget, any producer hiring him in the future is insane

This isn't surprising at all. Alot of the pro wrestling business is driven by oversized egos.

The Rock has a pretty big one