So had nothing to do and decided to start watching this series because it had a good rep for at least the first two seasons.Have watched 3 episodes so far...First impressions were OK, nothing really great about it. Lead actors aren't particularly charming or good; Wentworth Miller, Dominic something and Robin Tunney. Couple of niggles and whatnot but the problem is a show really needs to get going at the start, have some momentum and this just hasn't gotten it so far, especially when the cast has not made up for it. Biggest problems which already make me want to stop watching:

1. In episode 3, Latisha something, girlfriend of some paid off drug dealer is offed. Now she acts beforehand as having been scared and not talking to anyone ever, yet for what reason does she reach out to Robin Tunney? Tunney offers no comfort and nothing in return at all. Latisha knows her phone is bugged and they are keeping tabs on her yet she still stupidly believes that the naive idiot Tunney can help her? Impossible. Bad writing to further Tunney's non-investigation. Unforgivable. I hate stupidly written characters. Not to mention the Secret Service agents who walk around like they are God, I'm sorry, if they want to keep this under wraps they wouldn't be so public about everything. Just completely stupid. The repercussions keep coming when you do things as badly as they have done.2. Miller and his brother, as well as other inmates, discuss his plan out in the open where anyone can snitch on them or try get it out and join in the fun. Sure you can't have every conversation in secrecy but talking whilst walking out to the yard is idiotic especially when it's "I want a plane," so no one is able to tell that the two are brothers? No one suspects why he keeps talking to the fellow who murdered the VP? Idiotic. Bad writing plaguing it again.

So you see why I am questioning if I should even bother wasting my time continuing this illogical piece of shit. I think I'll give it a couple more episodes until I find something else to do if it doesn't get better by then, then oh well.