iceroll

Glee - Cory Monteith Farewell Episode next week

11 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to continue watching Glee in season 4?

• Definitely, I'll watch until this series is done.
    • Probably, bring on Season 4.
    • Maybe, depends on how the episodes are.
    • Unlikely, I'm just not a fan of Glee anymore
    • Never.

They should keep everyone. I really like the cast that is active right know. Although I do miss Lauren.

I thought I was the only 1! I love her character and I hope they bring her back. During the time they needed members because the girls formed their own group, I thought for sure they would bring her back for a few episodes at least.

Grant Gustin, known for playing Sebastian, has been promoted to series regular for season dos. I think this one too. His crush for Blaine will lessen in upcoming episodes.Naya Rivera, Lea Michele, and Chris Colfer are returning for season 4!!!!(: WOOOOOOHOOOOOO. EVERYTHING IS NAYA RIVERA AND NOTHING HURTS.

Grant Gustin, known for playing Sebastian, has been promoted to series regular for season dos. I think this one too. His crush for Blaine will lessen in upcoming episodes.Naya Rivera, Lea Michele, and Chris Colfer are returning for season 4!!!!(:WOOOOOOHOOOOOO. EVERYTHING IS NAYA RIVERA AND NOTHING HURTS.

Source?Edit nvm I found it on Tvline.http://www.tvline.com/2012/01/glee-spinoff-not-happening/ Edited by CEDAR

Hmm.... The episode was alright. I didn't like how Will once again talked to Emma's parents when he knows perfectly well that they are dicks. I also didn't like how he let them convince him that Emma would be too much trouble for him. If you were that unsure, then wth are you with her for?The proposal at the end was just.... so out of place. I wasn't expecting it at all. Why would you get married right out of high school? He wants to join the army, and Rachel wants to go to NYC. How would that work out? Obviously he didn't think that one through. I'm glad Rachel didn't give him an answer yet.The Becky storyline was great imo. It broke my heart at the end when she was telling herself not to cry. I like that Sue comforts her, even though its odd.Speaking of Sue, is this bitch bi-polar or what? She helps Will with his marriage proposal lol. That was so weird. :lol:

• Like 1