Neo

Crimson Peak (10.16.2015) Trailer Page 29

I was very excited about Crimson Peak – I’d seen a bunch of the dailies and footage” he explained. “But he cut together a very large assembly and I was absolutely astounded. I’m going to quote him so I’m not being blasphemous – knowing the great films he’s made that are out there - but I think this is going to be his best film.

The cast in this movie – Mia, Tom, Charlie, and Jessica Chastain – have just embraced their roles and Guillermo, and I literally cannot wait for people to see this.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/20/could-crimson-peak-be-guillermo-del-toros-best-film-yet

• Like 1

I hope this movie is actually as good as some of Del a Toros Spanish flicks, and not the amazing looking vapid feats his English language movies have been.Here's hoping. I like Del Toro, but in English, his movies have been weak on the storytelling front.

• Like 2

• Like 7

I hope this movie is actually as good as some of Del a Toros Spanish flicks, and not the amazing looking vapid feats his English language movies have been.Here's hoping. I like Del Toro, but in English, his movies have been weak on the storytelling front.

I love Pans Lambyrinth. I probably spelled it wrong.

• Like 1

GDT interview from SDCChttp://youtu.be/blAFu2HOWIoAnd a summary of an interview with GDT & HitFixhttp://collider.com/crimson-peak-details-things-to-know/I admire his attention to detail.

The ghosts in the film were created in camera, meaning they used actual people instead of CGI.del Toro had a massive chandelier built for the house that took three or four months to create. When the studio said it would cost too much, del Toro agreed to pay half the cost so he gets to keep it. :oThe practical house is three stories tall and has a working elevator. Del Toro refused to use a green screen elevator and wanted each level of the house to have a different feel.del Toro wrote 10-page character biographies for all of the actors, gave them to them, and told them to keep them secret. Hunnam had already written his own character bio, and the only thing del Toro said “no” to was his character smoking a pipe.As the synopsis says, the house is alive. Here’s part of what del Toro told us about the house, “The house is full of little quirks, but some of them are spoilery to reveal. The house breathes. When it’s hit by a certain wind the chimney – you saw it on the shot, the chimney goes whoosh so it’s really creepy.” He said a lot more but I can’t post it yet. Filled with spoilers.

• Like 2