Jack Nevada

85th Academy Awards (24/2/13) Official Thread- TONIGHT!! NOMINEES IN THE FIRST POST

Best song is such an arbitrary and kinda useless category. Who cares, really? Its was so fucked up last year when they only had two nominees. I mean, why even bother?

They've made it better now. They finally got rid of the stupid ass scoring system that made no fucking sense. And I refuse to believe that only 1 song managed to get to that required score. And I'm disgusted that Lay your head down, the song from Nobbsies was snubbed. We could've honestly seen Academy Award Winner Glenn Close. And I kinda want Everybody Needs a Best Friend to win. And Jack, Skyfall for song is most definitely one of the biggest locks of the night along with Annie Hathaway, DDL, LoP in VFX, and Argo in Picture. Edited by riczhang

They've made it better. And I kinda want Everybody Needs a Best Friend to win. And Jack, Skyfall for song is most definitely one of the biggest locks of the night along with Annie Hathaway, DDL, LoP in VFX, and Argo in Picture.

That's the song I want to win too. Skyfall's alright but the lyrics are silly.

That's the song I want to win too. Skyfall's alright but the lyrics are silly.

The problem I have with Skyfall is that's it's really good but it has nothing that makes it memorable either as a piece of the movie or as one of the 23 Bond songs.