BCN

TAQUILLA | Spain Boxoffice

I can not remember what was the last movie that started with 2 million € (2.6 million $) and did not rank number 1. That is not very usual.

Edit: Skyfall did. Bad memory -_-

Edited by peludo

Thor did €3.77m and was second behind Fast Five!

I did not remember Thor opened so good :blink: . Thanks for the info. I edited later with Skyfall case. It is just it is not very usual and given the depressing state of Spanish box office (and in general :( ), I wanted to remark it. Anyway, I expected more from Oz.

• Like 1

1 OZ                     2,010,000   NEW2 IM SO EXCITED          1.930,000   NEW3 HANSEL & GRETEL          860,000   -46%4 PARKER                   640,000   NEW5 PITCH PERFECT            540,000   NEW6 SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK  440,000   -33%7 ARGO                     360,000   -37%8 MAMA                     280,000   -50%9 DJANGO                   180,000   -42%0 DIE HARD 5               160,000   -59%
Edited by BCN

friday top 10

[*]OZ [*]Im so excited [*]Anna karenina NEW [*]Jack the giant slayer NEW [*]Hansel & gretel [*]Parker [*]Pitch perfect [*]Silver linings playbook [*]Argo [*]The paperboy NEW

Twitter says:

worst friday of the year
Estimates: OZ -45% 1,1M€, jack the giant slayer 1,1M€ Im so exicted -60%  0,75M€

Top 10 friday

[*]The Croods NEW [*]The host NEW [*]Anna Karenina [*]OZ [*]Identity Thief  NEW [*]Im so excited [*]Jack the giant slayer [*]Bullet to the head  NEW [*]Hansel & Gretel [*]Parker

Estimates

[*]The Croods            NEW  2,6M€ [*]The host                  NEW 0.8 [*]OZ 0.5  -57% [*]Anna Karenina           0.49  -38% [*]Im so excited   0.48  -45% [*]Identity thief NEW  0.44M€  [*]Jack the giant slayer   0.38  -60% [*]Hansel & Gretel         0.24  -50% [*]lBullet to the head NEW 0.23  [*]Parker 0.21 -41%

Friday TOP 10

[*]The Croods [*]GI JOE: Retaliation NEW [*]Los últimos días NEW [*]The Host [*]OZ [*]I`m so excited [*]Identity Thief [*]Anna Karenina [*]Jack the giant slayer [*]Great expectations NEW