The Movie Man

Splash: The Celebrity Diving Show

This show was huge in The Netherlands (where this version is based on) and I loathed it. It represents everything that's wrong with reality television nowadays.It's so damn sad that intelligent shows like Community are suffering while crap like this and those Kardashian whores are pulling in big ratings. Pathetic.

This show was huge in The Netherlands (where this version is based on) and I loathed it. It represents everything that's wrong with reality television nowadays.It's so damn sad that intelligent shows like Community are suffering while crap like this and those Kardashian whores are pulling in big ratings. Pathetic.

Why was it huge? The stars that were on the show or some other reason ?

Why was it huge? The stars that were on the show or some other reason ?

Because of one particular contestant, a washed up overweight female celebrity, who fell flat on her face in the water. She's basically known for being annoying so the entire country kind of enjoyed seeing her fall like that. (I'm not gonna lie, I laughed). The producers at Eyeworks even use that sequence in the format presentation reel to sell the show to other countries. And everyone took the bait. It's a hit everywhere.

Because of one particular contestant, a washed up overweight female celebrity, who fell flat on her face in the water. She's basically known for being annoying so the entire country kind of enjoyed seeing her fall like that. (I'm not gonna lie, I laughed). The producers at Eyeworks even use that sequence in the format presentation reel to sell the show to other countries. And everyone took the bait. It's a hit everywhere.

If I remember they did that with 400 pound Louis Anderson, doing a belly flop. Not that he was hated. But America loves to laugh at fat guys. Edited by SUPERMAN

Seeing the TV Ads, what do you think?I think it looks lame. Celebrities Doing Belly Flops and other Bad Dives.Ps. Can't you like get hurt diving like from heights of 3 stories?

As I called it, from News reports that I read, there have been a couple of stars dropping after after hurting themselves on hard practice dives.

Well what do expect, as I called, trying hard drives from 30 feet into water, which is very hard unless you entering the water correctly.