The Movie Man

What 2013 Movie do you expect to have the Best Special Effects?

What 2013 Movie do you expect to have the Best Special Effects?

Please Rank as many as you have heard about... as I am hoping to see some great Movie Magic!

Edited by CHECKMATE

I think Into Darkness already nailed it. I believe that Pacific Rim will be right up there in terms of the quality of the VFX, but ST's production design and general style are so spectacular that it elevates most other aspects. Even if another film demanded more processing power or technology, I think Star Trek will still be the best looking tentpole of the year.

• Like 3

I think Into Darkness already nailed it. I believe that Pacific Rim will be right up there in terms of the quality of the VFX, but ST's production design and general style are so spectacular that it elevates most other aspects. Even if another film demanded more processing power or technology, I think Star Trek will still be the best looking tentpole of the year.

Good answer. And it is Nice to see someone who can answer such a basic movie related question on a movie site.

Good answer. And it is Nice to see someone who can answer such a basic movie related question on a movie site.

Posted Image

ANYWAYS,

I agree with Clavius. Star Trek Into Darkness had the best sets, best VFX, and the best style of the summer.

• Like 1

Lol, thank you sir. Generally, the bar is lowered by a few, they are just a very loud few. Nice thread btw. Edited by Clavius
  • Like 1

^^^^ Just wanted to offer Congrats to the first guy to come up with any answer after 35 views.Must have been a tougher question than I thought. Anyway I think Thor is going to make Top 3 with Star Trek.

^^^^ Just wanted to offer Congrats to the first guy to come up with any answer after 35 views.Must have been a tougher question than I thought.Anyway I think Thor is going to make Top 3 with Star Trek.

To be fair, many views might have been by people without accounts or those that don't even post. There are threads that have pages of responses with the first posts sometimes coming after way more than 35 views. But I'll talk the congrats lol.

Edited by Clavius