Dilusha Bandara

JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE

The upcoming Batman   

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Christian Bale return for Batman???

Hey guys !! what do you think about justice league movie????????? When it would release??? when it should release?? will there be seven superheroes or six?? Aquaman or Martian manhunter in first movie?? Who would be in the cast?? Will Christian Bale return?? Should he return?? Who should be the Villain?? Who could play Joker?? Will Nolan return??
Anything you think, comment below, let me know!!

Edited by dilusha117

The departure of Bale is significant! Lot of people do not just care it! but that is something WB has to care a little bit more! Christian Bale is Someone who is Extremely Talented! Its really hard to fill up his shoes.We have known to him in movies even before he embraced into cape and cowl! Most significant was American Psycho. i think it unleashed lot of potential of of Bale.`

many are talking about Matt Bomer or Armie Hammer for Batman! But i have to say if we gonna see any of those as Batman, then it will be the 21st century version of Val Kilmer or George Cloony Batman! But wasn't Clooney a good actor?? he was and he is!! But didn't just fit into that role, he was just a random guy in a fancy Batman Costume, So the Kilmer was!

I won't say Bomer and Hammer are bad, they might be good, but we haven't seen any Impact on any of those in movies, unlike Bale! Bale was totally opposite of it, we knew he was talented enough to take on the complex, Dark and brooding Batman of Nolan!!! I cannot say anything like that about Bomer and Hammer! I really can't assure that any of those two actors could make at least a slighly believable Batman!

I saw that Joseph Gordon Levitt could make an Awesome Batman! But he has officially confirmed that he won't be back! So the Bale !! This is a serious concern related with the most important character in the entire DC universe. The actor who plays Batman should be the most Talented guy in the Cast, among others in the cast, 'cause Batman is the most seriously complicated and Darkest Superhero!! And i am pretty sure that we won't able to find a replacement for Bale for a long time! for years!!

SUPERMAN!!!!!!  We have Henry Cavill now!!, as the third actor who plays this magnificent Superhero! (but not so magnificent Cavill, just wasted in MOS!!) Anyway WB have finally signed in an actor !!(for how many movies?? three or four or five??)

Whatever! now there is Cavill for the sake of there-should-be-an-actor-to-play-superman!(now i'm quite afraid of the actor WB gonna choose for Batman's role!!) Well.. see Cavill is a good actor..(he had many dialogues in Immortals than In MOS! :lol: ) But the Character of Superman which has been written by Goyer was playable by any one! There was no need of someone like Cavill to play Superman! A director must be able to take all the talent out of an actor! its hid duty! but soooooo unfortunately Snyder didn't just do it!!

Bales finished and besides, his BATMAN wouldn't fit in with the fantasy world of a JL Movie which is why he'll be rebooted...

yes but the problem is who is the actor???????? Who could play a perfect or at least good Batman???

Edited by dilusha117