Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

Yeah...Adipurush trailer was ok...also teaser being so bad meant expectations were low. I watched both Hindi and Telugu trailers and I actually thought Prabhas voice sounded better in Hindi than Telugu despite Telugu being his mother tongue. His voice in Telugu trailer was very lousy

13 minutes ago, Torontofan said:

Adipursh trailer was not bad.

Seems the weak spot is the cgi really but seems music and story be liked.

That Jai SriRam song singlehandedly raised hype of the movie...I thought it was DOA before that

6 minutes ago, upriser7 said:

Yeah...Adipurush trailer was ok...also teaser being so bad meant expectations were low. I watched both Hindi and Telugu trailers and I actually thought Prabhas voice sounded better in Hindi than Telugu despite Telugu being his mother tongue. His voice in Telugu trailer was very lousy

because hindi one isn't his voice.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, upriser7 said:

They went out of their way to hide any major CG like Raavan, Lanka and the Vaanar-sena which were the big issues in the initial trailer. Instead focused on Ram and the human characters only. Not sure if they fixed the VFX as much as hid the scenes which looked awful.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, grim22 said:

They went out of their way to hide any major CG like Raavan, Lanka and the Vaanar-sena which were the big issues in the initial trailer. Instead focused on Ram and the human characters only. Not sure if they fixed the VFX as much as hid the scenes which looked awful.

They going for the ram bakht angle

I mean I feel this will be a big hit but the initial buzz really hurt the film or it easily been a bahubali level blockbuster I think

Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 3

Day PIC All India
Friday ₹4.66 Cr ₹7.50 Cr
Saturday ₹6.06 Cr ₹9.00 Cr
Sunday ₹6.35 Cr ₹9.75 Cr
Monday ₹2.17 Cr ₹3.25 Cr
Tuesday ₹2.10 Cr ₹3.00 Cr
Wednesday ₹2.25 Cr ₹3.25 Cr
Thursday ₹2.05 Cr ₹2.50 Cr
Week 1 ₹25.64 Cr ₹38.25 Cr

Should finish at ₹50 Cr All India NBOC.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 3

Day PIC All India
Friday ₹4.66 Cr ₹7.50 Cr
Saturday ₹6.06 Cr ₹9.00 Cr
Sunday ₹6.35 Cr ₹9.75 Cr
Monday ₹2.17 Cr ₹3.25 Cr
Tuesday ₹2.10 Cr ₹3.00 Cr
Wednesday ₹2.25 Cr ₹3.25 Cr
Thursday ₹2.05 Cr ₹2.50 Cr
Week 1 ₹25.64 Cr ₹38.25 Cr

Should finish at ₹50 Cr All India NBOC.

I have stopped paying attention to Disney films in India. What’s even the point, Disney gonna underreport them.

It should be around ₹40cr IMO, Disney number be around ₹35cr. Final ₹60cr range by Disney doable.

• Sad 1