Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

Welcome to Box office forums and Bollywood thread :)Don't know anything about reviews but it opened well. HATE STORY-2 embarked on the best start, with certain circuits opening to 40%-60% occupancy. The numbers are yet to come. I'm guessing around 16-17Cr.

Hey, I got some figures of it from some bollywood news websites like I read it from here

http://www.justbollywood.in/hate-story-2-beats-two-releases-5-4-crore-collection-box-office/

and with reference to this link it has beaten two movies i.e Pizza and Amit Sahni Ki List making a collection of 5.46 Cr. within 1 day have a glance on it, I hope I would have not mistaken.

Hey, I got some figures of it from some bollywood news websites like I read it from here

http://www.justbollywood.in/hate-story-2-beats-two-releases-5-4-crore-collection-box-office/

and with reference to this link it has beaten two movies i.e Pizza and Amit Sahni Ki List making a collection of 5.46 Cr. within 1 day have a glance on it, I hope I would have not mistaken.

Those are producer figures. What I have posted is the figure that was reported by BOI. Its up to you to follow the figure you want to. Personally I prefer BOI figures since they have been in this business for a long time.

And there is a difference of around 60 Lakhs b/w these two figs and thats crazy.

Indian Weekend BO Nett figures: (July 18-20)

[*]Hate Story 2 - 14.15 Cr [*]Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya - 13 Cr [*]Pizza 3D - 2.73 Cr [*]Amit Sahni Ki List - 2.65 Cr

Note: Only Hindi films.

Edited by Cultist

Top Second Weekend Figs for Bollywood films of the year so far. (All figs are in nett) Last week release HSKD joined the top 5.

[*]Holiday - 17.95 Cr [*]2 States - 14.35 Cr [*]Ek Villain - 14.1 Cr [*]Jai Ho - 13.8 Cr [*]Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya - 13.25 Cr

Nett figures = Gross - Entertainment Tax.

Expecting Kick to collect at least 80 Cr in the opening weekend. Anything less than that will be a huge disappointment. EID and Salman is a deadly combo so it has fantastic chances to do well. So minimum it should collect 80 Cr OW'd and 145 Cr OW. '

Will make final predictions on Wed or Thu.

Edited by Cultist

21 - JULY - 2014 (Bollywood nett Figures)

[*]Hate Story 2 - 2.25 Cr [*]Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya - 1.75 Cr [*]Amit Sahni ki List - 0.43 Cr  [*]Pizza 3D - 0.35 Cr

Nett figures = Gross - Entertainment Tax.

Edited by Cultist

Presenting the official teaser of Bang Bang 

The best teaser I have seen from Bollywood. . I'm feeling sorry for Haider now. Its too much for it, looks awesome.

Edited by Cultist

2nd October release date is very lucrative. You have 5-day holiday period from Thursday to Monday.IMO both films could co-exist. But Haider could be moved a week earlier if the makers have confidence in the quality.

• Like 1