Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

18 / 43

Comedy about a man who sends a gift card to his strange uncle, and goes on a wild adventure in order to get it back, along the way finally encountering the uncle named Jerry that he never knew.

Sky Rocketed to The Top

• Like 1

So I was watching the Enemy Below with Robert Mitchum and then I realized this guy was only nominated for ONE Oscar during his long career! And much like Cary Grant it was very early in his career too! (The fact Grant never won and only had 2 noms is a complete what the heck)

88K/5M-nominated for actor and screenplay.

Drama about a 75 year old man at his wife's funeral and realizes the people they knew and there impact on there lives. (At my grandmas funeral in 2012 I felt like my grandpa was Carl from Up in a way-which he died last year and he was going "I'm going to see your grandma soon" it was sad for all of us though)

Mugged

• Like 1

The academy sucks sometimes. The fact that Hitchcock never won, says it all.

38k / 2.1m

Comedy where after being assaulted by a stranger, a man tries to become one with the "force".

Stand Strong and Fall

• Like 1

Yep-though to be fair him losing for Rebecca which was his only likely chance was due to the more known director winning (John Ford).

12/30

Thriller about a group of men and women mercenaries trying to stay strong without failing ever

Cary the Finest

• Like 1

Hey Catilyn Jenner.

8 / 25

Drama set in a steel factory where a man loses his job and life when he stands up for his friend when he accused of doing something that he clearly didn't do.

Under The Music

• Like 1

5 / 12

Under the Music: a film about a blind young girl finding solace in music and as she develops and hones her musical abilities (singing and playing the piano, violin, and percussion instruments), she becomes a worldwide famous musical act but soon, the pressure of the music industry (people using her for their own personal gain, rejected by the love of her life, massive media attention she doesn't want, and controversies) and life itself creeps upon her, in this musical drama!  

Today, I Will Fly! 

Edited by CelestialFairyIX
  • Like 2

2/55-nominated for picture, director, actress, supporting actress, screenplay (won), editing, cinematography, sound (won) and production design.

Comedy about a man wanting to fly for some odd reason.

Welcome Gnome

• Like 1

Oh God, we both literally had the same thought of train! :D

$48 / 170, nominated for Best Animated Feature (WON) and Sound 

All Rights Are Mine: a terrible lawyer and father, Tommy May sets out on a journey to find out why he is terrible at being a lawyer/father and life in general and finds terrible and happy things about life, in this dark comedy. 

Another... Drink! 

Edited by CelestialFairyIX

9 / 25

Animated film about a gnome returning home after having been taken prisoner by some humans and planning his revenge with his friends.

All Rights Are Mine

$1 / 3 

Welcome Gnome: an animated film about a gnome who returns home after a 100 years of absence and begins to tell the children about his adventures in the world outside of the village.

A Few More Drinks Won't Hurt?! 

17/50

12/40

Comedy about a man thinking everything is his

Dramedy about a drunker and his wife

Medical Loss

• Like 1

7 / 22

9 / 31

Thriller about a group of doctors trapped in a hospital when a storm happens, and they are unable to do anything to help a patient that is nearly dying, unless they can find backup.

Mind in Disguise

• Like 1