Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

$70 k - 74 k, nominated for Golden Raspberry awards and wins them all

Muhahahaha: In this animated musical comedy, a vampire princess who seems too elfin, an enslaved fairy, and a banished elf prince who does not know he's the prince and seems too monster-like try to stop the imminent war that is about to occur between the elfin kingdom and the kingdom of monsters.  The kingdom of monsters is falling apart as their king, Dracula the ??? (Couldn't think of a good name) dies in a mysterious way and the young princess must take over the kingdom with the help of an enslaved fairy.  The elfin kingdom on the other hand is corrupted and everyone is vying for the throne as news of the prince's death spreads like wildfire.  Can the monster that possesses feelings, the banished prince who everyone thinks is dead, and the mute fairy who speaks without words save their kingdoms?  

I Didn't Nintendo! 

• Like 2

19 / 68 - Dracula the I.

A man finally quits on Nintendo after experiencing their latest E3 convention in this satirical comedy.

Like Anything Else

$10 / 36 million, good WOM and performs like how "The Interview" should have, LOL 

Like Anything Else: Tara is an average, intelligent, and quick mouthed 14 year old female human being.  However, unlike other 14 year old teens, Tara has a dream and a passion: to make the world better.  That is... until it gets stumped because she's female.  This quickly ignites Tara's mind and thus begins Tara's journey towards winning the coveted, "World Science Fair" where the greatest and brightest people showcase their knack for science, innovation, and more! 

By the Grace of Love 

PS: Nintendo... oh how I will always love you yet hate you at times and Dracula the First sounds cool! :D

Edited by CelestialFairyIX
  • Like 1

17 / 63 - Feminist loved it.

A man falls in love with a woman who turns out to be have a eye problem in this romantic dramedy.

Lack of Measurement

I'm sort of the same way. This E3 in particular kinda made me annoyed with them. It was just one spin-off after another, heck they didn't show anything from the Zelda game. Sure we got to see The Star Fox game, but the graphics don't look better then Gamecube and I've seen the Wii-U do better. Xenoblade Chronicles also looks promising.

Looks like they're jumping ship from the Wii-U to the NX. Not surprised.

Edited by Insidearcher
  • Like 1

11 / 29 - Change Up, 2.0.

Sci-fi-comedy about a scientist who accidentally gets into a mix-up and is now fighting for his life against his super-brain.

The Way He Said His Name

Edited by Insidearcher
  • Like 1

7 / 19

Thriller about a man who returns home after having been trapped in the wild for eight years. When he returns home, his praying instincts become more and more apparent, and he starts to attack and kill the people who bullied him at the work, unless a man of action, Joe Qualls can stop him.

Life In The Low

• Like 1