Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

We're getting some tomorrow morning as well. Kinda excited honestly.

7 / 19 - It ends in disaster naturally.

Comedy about a man who starts his own movie theater, but faces a challenge from a insane man next door who's trying to burn it down. Plus someone's out to get him. Joy!

Leaving The Spay

• Like 1

6 / 17 - For kids, right!!

Comedy about a writer who tries to change his work to fit his ideology, despite his editor being against it. Eventually it backfires and everyone thinks of the author as a modern day Nazi.

Fits The Time Period

• Like 1

6 / 15 - We had these cyber techno helmets, instead of Genghis Khan's throne, right?

Thriller about a man who finds a time machine, and messes around with history, unless he accidentally creates a monster that threatens to destroy the world as he know it. Oh no, here we go again!

Walk Around The River

• Like 1

8 / 25 - I didn't mean to steal it. The item just landed in my lap by accident, and I didn't want to give it up, it's, it's... my precious!!

Thriller about a captain trying to steer his men to safety after they encounter a dangerous creature in the waters. As this happening we flashback to present day, as the captain is recalling this story to a man in a local seaport restaurant.

Ask Me If I Care?

• Like 1