Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

26 / 73 - Cost 90m to make, made 150m overseas.

Thriller about a couple who goes to terrible lengths in order to save their son from dying, even as far as the father to get involved with the underworld mafia.

Ego Stroke

• Like 1

For once we having a really nice early March and rather warm! Now that I said that-a huge snowstorm or something will happen lol, but yeah I'm enjoying this rare early March where it's warm! (As much as I love snow it is a nice change of pace)

19/65

Comedy about a man who tries to get some new marks for a strange ball he finds in the ocean! Didn't his mother tell him not to play with strange things? Gee....

Eels

• Like 1

Apparently I'm getting a lot of ice tomorrow myself. I actually slipped last nice and hurt myself, which was obviously bad.

6 / 15 - Children shouldn't play with strange things.

Horror film about a beach suddenly overrun by electrical monsters eels. The man who's running the lighthouse nearby tries to stop them.

The Company Face

• Like 1

21/75-with a really classic scene of the old man knocking out the so called tough guy with a pickle!

Comedy about a new shampoo craze! Will head and shoulders sue now?

Finding Out

• Like 1

7 / 19 - I guess, they didn't care though, since the film flopped.

Comedy about a reporter who gets the latest scoop on new information, and than finds out his best friend has been not so honest with him, when it comes to his valuable items. It's a clash of honesty and politics.

Barely There

• Like 1

4 / 10.5 - Eh, it didn't sound very appealing.

Comedy about a doctor who falls in love with the taste of cheese to the point where he wants to his own house of cheese. Didn't he learn anything from the prince from Willy Wonka?

Fallin In Favor

• Like 1

5 / 13.6 - No favors for the film's box office though.

Comedy about a man who tries to prove to his best friend that he can spend a whole day with his younger brother and not lose his cool. Disaster naturally happens.

Slash Effect

• Like 1

28/151-family hit during December and January.

Comedy about a man who gets effected by a giant slash in the road! (What the heck? Hey its almost midnight so forgive me lol)

The Best Dang Thing

• Like 1