Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

So last night I had a dream there was a Elvis biopic staring....Clint Eastwood lol.

21/60

Mystery thriller about a man who believes a green briefcase might be the key to solving a decade old murder.
Sing Like You Don't Mean It

• Like 1

"Hey I'm gonna blow you up with my guitar, if you don't get out of here".

27 / 73 - Surprise hit.

Comedy about a conductor who tries to help his female singer with his shore throat, by having her go low and crazy with the vocals. It doesn't end so well.

Tree In The Garden

• Like 1

4/11-failed Oscar bait.

Comedy about a woman who can never give her husband the proper surprise party! But can she now? The film goes though various years of the failed surprise parties at first.

Something Else is Wrong

• Like 1

93k / 28m - Popular with the forty something crowd.

Mystery thriller about a man who goes to a party, where suddenly people start dying, and the man begins to suspect that someone's trying to off all the guests and he might be next. He decides he needs to defend himself, and the remaining guests, and find out who's behind the killings.

• Like 1

Whoops, forget a title. A-ha-ha!

Comedy about a man who keeps forgetting everything and eventually it blows over, and now everyone wants him out of there lives, so they band together, in an attempt to get rid of him. Well good luck with that. 

Warm Feelings 

• Like 1

22 / 68 - Released around valentine's day.

Science fiction adventure film about a team of astronauts who travel into space, in order to look for a planet that has green energy on it, so they can find it, and return to earth, in order to save everything, but when two members of the crew get into an argument on their way there, they wind-up hitting a planet that's surface is too cold to live on for much longer, and they have to escape quickly or else a group of rat-like creatures await their demise. "Well at least the view is nice".

Violent Signs 

• Like 1

5/14-his wife goes "Honey, I said I love you no matter what happens, but I didn't mean going green"

Comedy about a man who thinks he is a expert in everything-till his daughter makes him go on this EXTREME challenge! EPIC!

Wheel Back

• Like 1