Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

7 / 19 - Boom, boom, boom!!

Thriller about a man who has to chase down some crooks again, and again, until he devises a trap plan in order to catch them. It's a bang-up smashing job of a film.

No Way Near The Rest

• Like 1

5 / 13.4 - He can squish them, and then sell the rest to the market in the town, that usually works.

Comedy about a man who is convinced that everything was popular was never happened. His brother tries to snap him back to his senses, and prove him wrong. "Tra-la-la".

Backed By Sponsors 

• Like 1

7/21

Comedy about a man who tries to get sponsors for his incredible new product-the Miohindgo (come on, come with a name that people can actually pronounce sir!)

Lovely Pencils

• Like 1

7.2 / 18 - Were his sponsors from India.

Comedy about a man who tries to form a relationship with a women, after he accidentally finds pencil and returns it to to her. What a love story!

Flowing Minds

• Like 1

Ummmm sure why not!

31/115-surprise hit, was nominated at the Globes.

Thriller about a man whose mind goes off and now he must find out why!

Two Who I Owe This Two

• Like 1

Such is life.

7 / 18 - Tick tock, gone!

Crime comedy about a man whose insurance rates grow to a huge point, where he has to deals from shady dealers. Not exactly the smartest move, dude.

Straightforward 

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis
  • Like 1

8 / 24 - Not when he can't talk normal.

Comedy about a man who is accused of a crime, but is let go after there's no evidence to support he did it. However after the crime comes back again, this time, well there's no justice to be found for him. He better run for the hills, I guess. 

Stage Surprise 

• Like 1

It's snowed in May a few times here. Not sure why you're surprised it's happening where you are.

93k / 6m

Comedy about a man who believes his skills as a dancer are superior to everyone else's. "Lets hit him on the head, and maybe some common sense will be knocked into him".

The Drop-Off

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis
  • Like 1

I'm not-its just funny to happen in May and plus tons of people think of desert when I say where I'm from :P

5/13

Thriller about 3 people trying to get through waterfalls. Pretty cinematography-but that's about it.

One Playwright

• Like 1

Well you do hide behind a mysterious rock, am I right?

4 / 9 - ZZZZ!!!! 

Comedy about a playwriter trying to tackle multiple stories at once, while his boss is breathing down his neck. Harsh man, he'll probably explode from the intensity, dude!

Coat Hanging

• Like 1

3m total - YAWN!!

Horror comedy about a skeleton who comes back to life and tries to get into show business, in an attempt to have the undead rule the world. Watch out, world, it's the real walking dead.

Pains Me To Say

• Like 1

3M total-cult hit.

Comedy about a man who has painful things to say! Who knows how this is a comedy, but hey stranger things have happened.

Search for the Searching

• Like 1

5 / 13.4 - Get it out of my face!

Comedy about a man who tries to overcome his fear of sitting on the specific park bench, and being pushed off, and almost thrown into space. It's not as easy as it looks.

The Brain Goes Wild

• Like 1