Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

17 / 53 - I will find him, and I will kick his ass with my political boots.

Dramedy about an aging man who fights for his right to have social protection as he's tossed aside by the government because of his age. 

Ugly Avoidance 

• Like 1

95K/25M-nominated for actor and screenplay.

Drama about a woman who was always called ugly which a man is in love with her but she thinks its to make fun of her when it isn't.

No More Soup

• Like 1

107k total - STOP HATING ON MY FACE!!!

Comedy about a man who swears off soup, but when he finds a bunch of cans of soup rolling down the street one evening, he goes crazy. "I'll eat as much soup as I want", he screams.

Just A Small Suggestion

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis
  • Like 1

10/32-eat your soup!

Comedy about a office building whose suggestion box gets overwhelmed with a new amazing idea, that might not be as amazing as they all thought.

I Just Phoned

• Like 1

9 / 31 - Office breaks!

Thriller about a man who accidentally calls the wrong man, and finds him being chased down by a man wielding a large ax, but don't worry, he just wants to tell him to stop accidentally calling him. Should be fun!

Course For The Worse 

• Like 1

6 / 15 - Grab it and go!

Adventure film about a man trying to aspire to his dream to fly, and trying to get his pilot license, but finding it hard to do. That is until the plane is hijacked by crooks and he has to stop them, and learns to fly in the process. "Up, Up, and Crashed Away".

Top of Their Head

• Like 1

93k total - Dumped by the studio, besides audiences would have hated it regardless.

Comedy about a bunch of dumb teens trying to break the rules, and in the process they caught in trouble for accidentally stealing the principal's favorite picture. Not a good day, to be seventeen, it is?

Morning President

• Like 1

2.8m total - the stuff of cult classics.

Dramedy about a surfer who teaches a young teen how to surf, and he has to conquer his fears and save the day, when a big wave appears while they're in the middle of the ocean, and the surfer is hurt by accident. Isn't he special?

Chain Buddies 

• Like 1

3M total-cult hit!

Romantic drama about a man who meets a woman he was in love with 15 years ago but he never told her and he meets her again to find out she is still single. (Wow, what a predictable sappy film! Let me guess-girls go NUTS over this piece of....sap)

Going to See a Yo-Yo

• Like 1

10 / 32 - Girls loved it, fortunately there weren't too many were actually interested in it. 

Comedy about a man who has to survive a day at the doctors after he claimed to be insane because he makes up his shows using objects around his house. Don't you wish your life was that exciting?

The Worse Part

• Like 1

4 / 10 - There's cake on the top.

Comedy adventure about a inept first mate who has to save the day, when the ship he's on gets caught in troubling waters, and the captain gets knocked out. Hang on folks, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Bossing Out 

• Like 1

9 / 25 - Oh no, those eyes, those eyes. Don't let him see you. 

Adventure film about a injured pilot who gets out of his accident, with a new ideal to strive for. He wants to try the near impossible task of flying as high to the sky, enough that he could almost reach the clouds and possibly "heaven" itself. My what an accomplishment, good luck on keeping your seat buckled in, cause your gonna need it. 

The Wrong City

• Like 1