Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

15 / 41 - The town's a sham! Get out, before I push you out with my cane. 

Animated film about a group of owls who decide to try and fight back when a group of construction workers keep them from getting some good rest. It's time to get down and hooty (pardon my bad pun, that sounds like it's suggested something sexual).

The Bunny Game 

• Like 1

7 / 23 - Kids might love it, I guess.

Adventure film about a man who travels with his friends to the skies in order to meet a girl he claims he saw high-up while looking up at the sky one day. Ah, so romantic!

Impractical suits

• Like 1

36/111-sounds like one of those sailor tales from the 15th century! It cost 90M to make, but it made 190M OS. It was nominated for cinematography.

Comedy about 2 businessmen who just don't seem to get what dressing up correctly for the job is. (dang must not be that smart! Now you put the tie in like this and....)

How to Buy a Horse

• Like 1

12 / 38 - They look like your average "sloppy joes".

Comedy about a man who tries to adopt a horse, which turns out to be a lot frustrating, when he tries to treat it like it's a dog. "Bark horse bark", "no, not NEIGH!".

Face Fall-Over

• Like 1

93k / 2.7m total

Comedy about a performer and his seemingly impossible task of getting into the big leagues of entertainment. He'll do anything, even call-up the wrong guy on the phone. "Who's calling? I don't want your shoes! (slams phone down). Whoops, wrong number!"

Grown Up On Me

• Like 1

12 / 35 - Proud, strong and whiny father, and his sentimental sad. The perfect combo.

Thriller about a cop chasing a sound around town, and eventually tracking some hackers who are hiding in the city. He has to face their digital creations first, though. Sound in the fury.

No Time For Experience

• Like 1

95K/19M-nominated for actor and supporting actress.

Drama about a man who has a lot on his shoulders who now has to decide between family and work.

The Sword is in the Bank

• Like 1

3m total

Comedy about a man who goes on a quest to find a rare movie sword, and discovers that someone else has taken it, and he must now track him down, with plans to steal it. The plot geekens!

Going Place

• Like 1

15 / 42 - It's National Lampoon's Vacation with one guy.

Comedy about a modern day wannabe pirate trying to kidnap a famous dancer, in this madcap comedy of a romp. And off the rails it goes.

Gate Guys

47k total - Gained a cult audience with nudist for some reason.

Comedy about a man who tries to make his brother accept him by taking him on a road trip, where the two wind up lost in, near a forest, and without any gas. Can someone call the fire department or something?

Circus Goers

• Like 1