Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

93k total - The world's flat, and I'm a Trump supporter to boot. Cue circus music!

Fantasy comedy about a man who stumbles upon a yeti home and winds up trying to escape while making the yeti pleased, so he doesn't eat him. It's a monster of a film.

Cheeky

• Like 1

Merry Christmas Eve Eve! ;)

95K/18M-nominated for actor and screenplay. Won actor at the Globes.

Drama about a struggling musician after the birth of his daughter and trying to deal with his wife and trying to get away from drugs and drinking. Yep one of THOSE films.

Hurry Up Santa!

One night I had a dream a few months ago-that there was this commercial for some movie (or tv show don't remember) that there was this girl trying to time travel and she opened up a portal to another time-then I woke up. Upon waking up I was going "that make a great film! Of course it end up as some stupid TV show if it was real though"

• Like 1

Hope you have a good Christmas impact.

93k / 3.4 - Nominated for a golden globe.

Christmas comedy about a group of men who go on a quest to find the real Santa, in order to prove to their kids that good old St. Nick is indeed real. It's really heartwarming.

The Man-Eating Fish Saves Christmas

I had a dream like that once too. I actually had a dream where I went through various video game dimension when I was younger, although it was probably dumber sounding than yours.

• Like 1

58 / 136 - Thanks to being released close to Christmas, it ended with a multiple higher then 2.0.

The Acorn Man tries to celebrate the holiday, but his hateful neighbors are destroying everything, so he decides to fight back with extreme slapsticky violence. Tis the season after all.

So Clear and Yet So Far

• Like 1

89 / 5m - Nominated for two golden globes. "Love knows no bounds" is the tagline, heh.

Comedy about a man who partners with a doctor in an attempt to save his own sanity, instead he winds up making the doctor insane in the process (what a twist).

Crime Day

• Like 1

19/38-ironically the creepy old lady was born in 1938! And yep audiences hated the "twist" in the film!

Comedy about a flakey man trying to make a bigger name for himself!

New Years Eve Eve

(Any connection between this title and today is purely coincidental or is it ;))