Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

Adventure film about a group of explorers who travel underwater in search of treasure.

Blanks

Action about a cop who after his gun shot only blanks now has to find a way to get the crooks

Are you Sure?

• Like 1

Action about a man on the run

Prison Riot

When a structural-security authority finds himself set up and incarcerated in the world's most secret and secure prison, he has to use his skills to escape with help from the inside.

Stars Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger (who has the smaller role, despite being the bigger star back in the day).

:D Oh wait!

A comedy about criminals that plan to escape from prison.

Deck the ship

• Like 1

When a structural-security authority finds himself set up and incarcerated in the world's most secret and secure prison, he has to use his skills to escape with help from the inside.

Stars Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger (who has the smaller role, despite being the bigger star back in the day).

:D Oh wait!

A comedy about criminals that plan to escape from prison.

Deck the ship

sci fi comedy about a group of misfits on a ship

GLFN

• Like 1

A music thriller where a man opens a radio station that does more than music, it kills it's listeners.

Considering stations only start with the letters W or K :lol:

A indie film where a guy can't decide the title

Ain't That a Shame?

• Like 1

Considering stations only start with the letters W or K :lol:

A indie film where a guy can't decide the title

Ain't That a Shame?

Not all the time I'm afraid.

Comedy about a series of accidents

Wrong crowd

Edited by Boxofficefanatic
  • Like 1

A comedy where a man is cursed to write with cursive writing, despite the fact that he hates it.

Accidents happen

I still wonder why we had to learn it-the only real use for it is signing stuff-I still remember when I was in 3rd grade I got a bad grade on a paper since my cursive was unreadable, really now, if the teacher had me write normal....

Comedy about a man who does a bunch of accidents and invents a great invention due to this

So What did You learn Today?

• Like 1

I still wonder why we had to learn it-the only real use for it is signing stuff-I still remember when I was in 3rd grade I got a bad grade on a paper since my cursive was unreadable, really now, if the teacher had me write normal....

Comedy about a man who does a bunch of accidents and invents a great invention due to this

So What did You learn Today?

Pretty much, it was useless in the grand schemes of things, but most people write in cursive it seems (I don't, only when signing checks).

Kids comedy about a genius child who invents a monster while in school.

Sunken treasure

• Like 1

Pretty much, it was useless in the grand schemes of things, but most people write in cursive it seems (I don't, only when signing checks).

Kids comedy about a genius child who invents a monster while in school.

Sunken treasure

Kids adventure film about a group of friends who find a map that leads them to a sunken treasure!

Screaming Owls

• Like 1