lilmac

Never-Ending Story (add a sentence or two to the last)

We'll each take turns writing entries to a story.  Yay!   Whatever someone posts, the next person will continue the story.  No rules!  Except 1) please make your submission related to what the previous person wrote and 2) write AT LEAST 3 full sentences of substance.  No one-sentence throw away lines.  3) lets try to avoid people going more than once in a row, wait until somebody else makes an entry.

I provided characters but feel free to add more, just post a made up name and picture.  

I figured titling it GTA6 would be a good beginning theme but if this story ends up in space then so be it.

Here....we....go:

Tyrone: I don't think we should bring him along man!  He's outta control.

Jason:  I hear you but there's no better locksmith than Clay.  We NEEEEED somebody with his skills.   I promise, I'll keep him in check

Tyrone:  If he messes this up, I'm comin for yo a**

Jason: Yea yea yea, listen - I've worked with Clay before.  We're talking $6 million man.  I wouldn't bring him in on this heist unless I could trust him.

Tyrone: *sigh* Give him a call...

Jason picks up his phone then dials Clay's number......

Ring ring ring....

Edited by lilmac

Okay I never played GTA6, so this would be a bit hard, if it was something like add a sentence to the last this would be easier.

I'll try though:Clay: Hello?Jason: Is this Clay? We need you! We are depending on you!

Clay: Yes, but who the heck is this? Is this you mom?Jason: Dude, I'm a guy and this is Jason!

Clay: Oh whatever, sure whatever you say. Whats the deal?

Jason: We need you to order pizza.

Clay: Pizza?Jason: And a locksmith. We need to break into the pizza joint!

Under the cover of darkness, in black ski masks the 3 bumbling thieves approach the back door of the pizza store.  Clay uses his skills to jimmy open the door.  They look around with flashlights for the pizza

Tyrone:  I found the pizza *opens the freezer door* but they're all frozen

Jason:  How do we thaw this pizza without turning on the lights and alerting the cops???

Suddenly Esmeralda appears.

Esmeralda: You rang? Who are you guys and what do you want?

Tyrone: We are here to get the *** pizza!

Esmeralda: Really now? *she zaps them with a ray gun*

Esmeralda: Esmeralda reporting to the planet pizza, we got them!

Esmeralda:  They're dazed right now Control.  I'll handcuff them and bring them in.

Planet pizza operations center:  "thank you Agent Echo, good work"

Esmeralda:  We have had a rash of pizza restaurant break-ins so they hired me to catch you guys. 

Esmerada has an idea

Esmeralda: The PPOC stores all its cash in a vault located in the basement. I could use skilled guys like you.  

Jason:  You want skills, I'll show you my skills

Tyrone elbows Jason in the ribs

Esmeralda: Not a chance creep.  Anyway, we'll need a good getaway driver.  Any ideas.

Jason:  I know just the person....