baumer

Endless Love (2014)

5 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

It's not great and certainly sappy, but the two leads – Alex Pettyfer and Gabriella Wilde – have some chemistry and I can't completely hate a movie with Bruce Greenwood in it, even if the writers strive like hell to make him as big of a d-bag as humanly possible (because early on he was actually pretty reasonable with his concerns).

I haven't seen the original, outside of a great review by The Cinema Snob, but compared with what I saw, this was far better and I can't say I found it to be bad, just another romantic-drama in the same vein as a Nicolas Sparks flick, and it's fine as a time waster more than anything.

**½/*****, (C, 5.2/10, 2/4)

it was ok , yeah i like the main couple and the family dynamic , even if dad was a major douchebag 

sometimes you need a movie like this sappytastic 

but by the end i couldnt help think these two are crazy naive but isnt first love like that , hey maybe they're part of that urban myth where people meet in high school fall in love and stay with that person all their lives 

maybe its me who's too much of a cynic  but it was sweet and alex pettyfer is real  easy on the eyes , def better than his role in scifi film FOUR