baumer

BSG thread (advice I'm giving you)

Hello players.  

I realize the thread is very long.  But this year, I urge that you read through it in it's entirety.  There are some point changes and some rule changes.  So try to read the whole thing, please.

And fair warning, I know I say this every year, but this year I truly mean it.  The time restrictions will be upheld without passion or prejudice this year.  Doesn't matter if you are my friend of just a casual player, if you miss a deadline, your answers will not count.

I hope this is very clear to all of you.  It's the only way to be 100% fair.  

• Like 3

Sometimes that Baumer, he looks right into ya. Right into your eyes. And, you know, the thing about Baumer... he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be living... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'.

• Like 5