baumer

The Legend of Hercules (2014)

4 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

Lazy script, bad dialogue, hammy acting and terrible editing. Just an all around bad film and yet another attempting to duplicate the style from 8 years ago (i.e. 300). Not the worst film I've seen in the past year or so but it's really bad and I have to wonder where the hell the $70M budget went because they skimped on the casting and the costumes could've easily come from some warehouse used in other productions (heck, maybe even 300!).

*¼/*****, (D-, 2.5/10, 1/4)

it wasnt bad, ok so i might have said  couple times who wrote this script  :rolleyes:

had to laugh at attempt at speaking british :rofl: among many other oddities 

but  i have to say kellan lutz and the chick princess of crete had ok chemistry 

i gave the film a B- (but think of it as a fluffy B with no gravitas whatsoever just felt a C would be too harsh)

his sidekick dude was ok 

i have to admit when his mom praying to hera and she says ok so are u willing to father my philandering husband spawn ? i was like   :huh:  wait isnt hera always trying to kill hercules or thwart his plans ?

then i remember this is not the adventures of hercules tv show  -_-  craaaap

the VFX was hilarious , hardly a grade above syfy epic saturday films  :ph34r: 

yes yes i say it , a movie that comes out at the cinema shouldnt  dare show its face with effects like that one is use to seeing on tv 

all that said it wasnt the worse! maybe since i'm tired it was exactly what i needed light expendable and forgettable with a 1 time viewing guarantee!

Edited by Lady Daenerys SNOW-STARK