Incarnadine

Damn, I missed seeing The Last Unicorn in the theater.

I just found out The Last Unicorn is on a screening tour across Canada. 1 showtime for each selected theater and Peter S. Beagle on tour with the print to do a Q&A after each screening.

Unfortunately, the showing here was on April 20, something I only just found out today as the new Cineplex Magazine just arrived at the theaters (pretty crappy promotion putting it in this month's magazine when the screening tour is half over :angry: .

I haven't seen that movie in many years, it's 1 of just 2 animated movies that aren't the big popular classics that I'd willingly pay to see on the big screen (Watership Down being the other one).

Nostalgia is a powerful thing.

Wow, it's been so long I completely forgot how haunting and bittersweet this song is. I probably haven't heard it in 20 years, but now it's stuck in my head.

Edited by Incarnadine