That Guy

when will the title of episode vii be revealed

This comic-con was really disappointing in annoucements from DC and Marvel for sure but I didn't expect something from Lucasfilm on Episode VII. I don't think they will do that with conventions and all, just a press release could do it and that seems to be the trend that takes all studios for their announcements (I doubt Marvel will wait a year for SDCC 2015 to announce its Phase 3 slate, DC will maybe wit for its slate but not sure...). However, if they want, they could give the title in SDCC 2015 (July 2015), Star Wars Celebration (April 2015) or even D23 (August 2015), that still large considering the release date. I would say Celebration 2015 or a press release.

This comic-con was really disappointing in annoucements from DC and Marvel for sure but I didn't expect something from Lucasfilm on Episode VII. I don't think they will do that with conventions and all, just a press release could do it and that seems to be the trend that takes all studios for their announcements (I doubt Marvel will wait a year for SDCC 2015 to announce its Phase 3 slate, DC will maybe wit for its slate but not sure...). However, if they want, they could give the title in SDCC 2015 (July 2015), Star Wars Celebration (April 2015) or even D23 (August 2015), that still large considering the release date. I would say Celebration 2015 or a press release.

May 2015 on Star Wars day.  It might leak before then though...